Are you a self employed freelancer or owner of small business and worried about your cash? If so, this workshop is for you!
• Worrying about not having enough cash in your business?
• Feeling out of control when it comes to money?
• Confused by accounting terms?
If so, you should come along to our workshop to find out more about how to become a cashflow pro, get to know the tools you can use to help you manage cash better, all of that with no jargon and in a stress-free atmosphere, with plenty of practical tips to take away.
This workshop will answer the following questions and more:
- Where to start and why is forecasting so difficult?
- What are the benefits of good forecasting?
- What tools can be used?
- What is financial management?
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Be armed with a cashflow forecast for the next month
- Will be more confident about forecasting
- You will know how to improve your cash position in your business
The workshop will be delivered by Aleksandra Kohut, who is a financial coach working with small business owners to help them eliminate cash flow stress and become more profitable.
As part of the workshop, you will also receive:
Workshop handouts, glossary and business health checklist
A chance to win a Value Builder assessment for your business with a coaching session, worth £500!
Post workshop support by email from Aleksandra Kohut